If you are experiencing a “You can’t sign in to your PC right now” error message on Windows, this article is for you. This article will help you figure out what the problem could be and give some solutions if possible.
The “You Can’t Sign In To Your PC Right Now” error message is a common problem that can be fixed by signing out of your account. Read more in detail here: we can’t sign into your account this problem can often be fixed by signing out of your account.
Update: Use our optimization tool to stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
With the introduction of Microsoft Account Login, Windows has altered the way you log in. I’ve already explained that Microsoft Account Login provides a number of benefits over local and domain accounts. The major advantages of having a Microsoft account are the ease with which we can browse and download from the Windows Store, as well as the ability to sync our devices.
However, owing to technical difficulties, you may not be able to log in using your Microsoft account. Even if you have supplied the right credentials, you may see the following error:
You are temporarily unable to access your computer. To fix the problem, go to account.live.com or use the last password you used on this computer.
Table of Contents
What causes the error message “You cannot log in to your computer at this time”?
If your password involves capital letters, check sure you have the Caps Lock key active before entering your password, since this might be the source of the problem.
Similarly, if your password involves numbers, make sure the number lock function is turned on when you input your password. If you’ve followed the steps above and changed your Microsoft account password, but you still can’t log in, there’s a chance it’s because your password is incorrect.
You may fix the You Cannot Log In on Your PC issue by following the troubleshooting steps below.
How can you get rid of the problem “You can’t log in to your PC right now”?
Updated in September 2021:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a terrific method to get the most out of your computer’s performance. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to look for Windows registry issues that might be causing your computer to malfunction.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
Changing the password on your Microsoft account
- To reset your password, go here and click the link.
- Select the I lost my password option and click Next when the web page appears.
- You’ll be requested to enter your Microsoft account’s linked email address.
- When you’re done, click Next and input Captcha.
- You must now choose the method for obtaining the security code in order to reset your password.
- To retrieve the security code, go to your Microsoft email account or the support option you choose in the previous step.
- Type in the new password and double-check it by entering it again.
- Your account should now be recovered, according to the notification.
- Try signing in with the new password you generated after rebooting the machine from which you were unable to log in.
- You should be able to log in now without encountering any errors.
Check to see whether the Caps Lock key is switched off.
Check to see whether the Caps Lock key is switched off. Make sure the Num key is switched on if your password comprises numbers. Check to see if this resolves your issue. If not, go to the next step.
Start your computer again.
If the following two remedies don’t work, the issue might be due to a defect that Windows 8, 8.1, and 10 customers have reported. The most efficient approach is to restart the computer and then wait 10-20 seconds before attempting to log in. For many people, this simple approach has proved to be really useful.
RECOMMENDED: To resolve Windows issues and improve system performance, go here.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
- Examine your keyboard.
- Ensure that you have access to the Internet.
- In safe mode, start your computer.
- Make use of a local user account.
- Install the latest Windows updates.
- Restore the system to its original state.
- Check your computer for viruses.
- Perform an SFC scan.
Restart your computer normally and log in with your old profile. If you still can’t log in, try establishing a new local administrator account, logging in, and then copying personal data from the old profile to the newly formed profile as outlined in “Recovering a corrupted user profile.”
- Activate the settings.
- Select Update and Security from the drop-down menu.
- Restore should be selected.
- Click Restart Now under Advanced Startup.
- Select Troubleshooting from the drop-down menu.
- Select Advanced Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Select Startup Settings from the drop-down menu.
- Restart the computer by pressing the Restart button.
The “you can’t login to windows 10 after update” is a common error message that appears when you try to sign in to your computer. The error message will appear if you have recently updated Windows 10 and it has failed to install the updates correctly.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Windows sign in error?
A: If you are having trouble with your Windows login, then please follow these steps. First of all, try to reset Windows by clicking on the following link in order to start a new installation process without any file damage or information loss.
If that doesnt work and youre still experiencing issues caused by this error, we recommend doing one of the following things: 1) Download and install Microsofts latest hardware drivers for your computer 2) Update system service packs 3) Make sure there is no software conflicts on your PC 4) Check if other users have access to use resources like processor cores while they log into windows
Why is Microsoft not letting me sign into my account?
A: Microsoft has been having some problems with their online services, so you may be experiencing difficulties signing into your account. To help resolve this issue, please visit https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help and contact customer support if they are unavailable to fix the problem
Why does Windows keep saying there is a problem with my account?
A: This can happen if you get too many Windows Store emails and the accounts email address is full, or if they are using a P.O box as an email address.
- windows 10 we can’t sign into your account domain user
- windows 10 we can’t sign into your account registry fix
- windows 10 can’t login with password 2020
- we can’t sign into your account temporary profile
- windows 10 can’t login after update 2021