In Windows 10, an error 0xc00d36c4 can occur when you try to install drivers or software that is digitally signed with a certificate. This typically happens if the driver has been modified after installation (such as by installing a new program) without updating the digital certificate signing key in your computer’s registry.
The “0xc00d36c4 windows 11” is a problem that has been present for a while. There are many solutions to fix the issue, but the most common solution is reinstalling Windows 10.
Update, May 2022: With our optimization program, you can stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
- Here you may download and install the repair tool.
- Allow it to scan your PC.
- Your PC will then be repaired by the tool.
How to resolve error code 0xc00d36c4 is described in full in the following article. If you attempt to play a movie from a USB or external drive and get the error number 0xc00d36c4, there might be an issue with the external drive driver or the video file itself. The video file is most likely corrupted.
Let’s look at the reasons and remedies for the 0xc00d36c4 problem code.
Table of Contents
- 1 What causes the error 0xc00d36c4 in Windows 10?
- 2 What is the solution to the 0xc00d36c4 problem in Windows 10?
- 3 Update, May 2022:
What causes the error 0xc00d36c4 in Windows 10?
- Invalid codec.
- File extension is incorrect.
- Display adapter is outdated.
- The video file has become corrupt.
- The controller/driver has not been updated.
- The current file format is not supported by the media player.
What is the solution to the 0xc00d36c4 problem in Windows 10?
Update, May 2022:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a fantastic technique to maximize the performance of your computer. The software easily repairs common Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to search for Windows registry errors that may be causing PC troubles.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
Using Windows Media Player to disable copy protection
- To find Media Player, go to the Start button and enter it into the search field. Start up the media player.
- Open Preferences by clicking Organize in the upper-left corner of the Windows Media Player window.
- Select the Rip Music option.
- Click OK after unchecking Music Copy Protection.
Playback settings that have been incorrectly setup
- In the lower-right area of the screen, look for the volume icon.
- Select Devices for Playback.
- To launch the Speaker Settings window, select the Speakers tab, then Customize Settings.
- A list of available audio channels appears. For each audio channel, press the Test button.
- Pay attention to the channel if you notice a Failure error message during test sound playing.
- Click Next after you’ve tried all of the audio channels.
- Remove any speakers for which there was an error.
- Close the window and make sure the media files are playing now.
Install any codecs that are missing.
- Click the Tools tab in the player, then Options, and finally Player.
- All you have to do now is click OK to enable the “Load codecs automatically” button.
- You should be able to play the associated video file if you performed the instructions above properly.
- Accept the request to install codecs by clicking Install.
If none of the above techniques have worked, use this repair program to check the repositories and replace any damaged or missing files. When the issue is caused by system corruption, it usually works well. In addition, this utility will optimize your system for maximum performance. You may get it by clicking here.
The “0xc10100be windows 10” is a problem that has been present for a while. Microsoft released a fix to the issue, but it may not have fixed your problem. Here are some other troubleshooting steps you can try.
- 0xc00d36c4 reddit
- this file isn’t playable that might be because the file type is unsupported 0xc00d36c4
- 0xc00d36cb fix
- video error fix
- wondershare video repair