The DISM Errors are caused when the system cannot find a valid Windows image. To repair, you can do one of three things:
1) Repair using backup and restore files from an earlier point in time (keeps your apps and settings intact).
2) Uninstall all programs that were updated after the error was generated. Then reinstall them again to see if it fixes the issue.
3) Rebuild your computer’s hard disk drive by booting into Recovery Mode so you can use File Explorer to delete any corrupted partitions or create new ones with healthy data on them.,
If you are getting the “DISM Error 1009” on your Windows PC, there are a few things that you can do to fix it. The error is caused by Windows reverting the pending actions from the image.
Update, May 2022: With our optimization program, you can stop receiving error messages and slowing down your machine. Click here to get it right now.
- Here you may download and install the repair tool.
- Allow it to scan your PC.
- Your PC will then be repaired by the tool.
A DISM 1009 problem has recently been detected on certain Windows 10 computers. They generally receive the following error notice when this happens: “Error 1009: The configuration registry database is damaged.” If you’ve seen this error message, you’ve come to the correct spot.
We’ll look at a few different ways to solve the DISM 1009 problem in this post.
Table of Contents
What causes Windows PC’s DISM error 1009?
- When the DISM command is executed in WinRE, this may happen.
- The failure of a Windows 10 upgrade is the second situation in which this issue occurs.
- It may also happen when you attempt to restore a Windows image that has a faulty registry.
On a Windows machine, how do you fix the ‘Dism error 1009’?
Update, May 2022:
You may now use this program to avoid PC issues such as file loss and infection by utilizing it. It’s also a fantastic technique to maximize the performance of your computer. The software easily repairs typical Windows system faults – no need to spend hours debugging when you have the correct answer right at your fingertips:
- Step 1 : Download PC Repair & Optimizer Tool (Windows 10, 8, 7, XP, Vista – Microsoft Gold Certified).
- Step 2: Select “Start Scan” to search for Windows registry errors that may be causing PC troubles.
- Step 3: To address all faults, click “Repair All.”
Restore Windows to a previous functional state.
- Start the computer using the installation disc.
- Select Troubleshooting from the Repair Computer menu.
- After that, go to Advanced Options and choose System Restore or Back to Previous Version.
- Add your operating system on the following screen to start the System Restore Wizard.
- To restore Windows to its former functional condition, follow the instructions on the screen and click Next.
- Restart your computer after the procedure is finished.
Performing an update in-place
- Get the media creating software.
- Open the program when it has been installed successfully and choose Upgrade this PC Now.
- Follow the on-screen directions.
- Select the things you wish to retain on your computer after installation in the Ready to Install dialog.
- To begin installing Windows, click Next and follow the on-screen instructions.
Windows 10 Settings Reset
- Click Update and Security in the Settings app.
- On the left, click “Restore.”
- To begin the process, click Get Started.
- A new window appears, allowing you to save or remove files.
- If you don’t want to lose your data, choose “Save My Files.”
- Then, to reset your Windows settings, follow the on-screen directions.
- If it doesn’t work, repeat the first three steps and choose “Delete All” before attempting to reinstall Windows.
If none of the above techniques have worked, use this repair program to check the repositories and replace any damaged or missing files. When the issue is caused by system corruption, it usually works well. In addition, this utility will optimize your system for maximum performance. You may get it by clicking here.
The “dism package manager processed the command line but failed hresult 800703f1” is a error that can be caused by many different things. This article will show you how to fix this issue on Windows PC.
- dism error 87
- error 1009 access denied
- dism capture-ffu error 1009
- the configuration registry database is corrupted windows 10 drivers
- windows resource protection could not perform the requested operation