Ubisoft sent out a patch to fix the issue, which you can find at this link.
The “tom clancy wildlands” is a military shooter video game developed by Ubisoft and published by Ubisoft. The game was released on March 7, 2017 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. It is the sixth installment in the Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon series.
When you attempt to play CooP in Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon® Wildlands, you’ll get Error Tarija 00013. Our expert has included a lot of the known solutions to this issue in one post, so check out the Error Tarija 00013 solution below.
- LAN access to the router’s web interface
- Assign port information and set up a static IP upnp.
- Create a DMZ zone using an IP address.
- Enable DHCP and assign the MAC address of the PC to the static IP address.
- Send it to the same address you used for the DMZ.
- That is all there is to it.
- Open the Xbox Settings menu.
- Go to advanced network configurations.
- Select a different Mac address.
Have you discovered a blunder? Ctrl + Enter will highlight the text.
Table of Contents
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix Tom Clancy Wildlands?
A: In order to fix Tom Clancy Wildlands, you must first update it using the patches from Ubisoft. You can find these on their website here:
Why is my Ghost Recon wildlands not working?
A: If you are experiencing a problem with your game, please contact Ubisoft customer support for assistance.
Can you play offline co-op in Ghost Recon wildlands?
A: Unfortunately, the answer is no.
- ghost recon wildlands review
- ghost recon games