There are a few ways to activate your Boost Phone . Most of these methods require the use of an app. You can also do this by calling customer service or going into the nearest carrier store.
In order to activate a Boost Mobile phone, you must use the same number. This can be done by deactivating the old phone and reactivating it with the new number.
Boost Mobile is a significant wireless phone service provider in the United States and Australia that offers low-cost mobile phone contracts, with prices beginning at $15. Boost Mobile has everything you might desire in a mobile phone service provider, including high-speed internet, unlimited call and text plans, and unlimited streaming services. Boost Mobile also offers a large range of the newest premium and cheap phones from top manufacturers at extremely low costs. You may utilize Boost Mobile plans with a current phone or purchase a new phone from the company.
If you haven’t activated your Boost Mobile phone, you won’t be able to use it since no phone can function without a network connection. Boost Mobile phones often include a SIM card with all of the essential user information. You must first activate the SIM card before using it. All services are prohibited until the phone is enabled, with the exception of calls to BoostCare or 911. Continue reading and follow all of the precise procedures outlined in this post to learn how to activate your Boost Mobile phone without paying any fees.
Table of Contents
How Can I Activate My Boost Mobile Phone Without Having To Pay?
Both new and old Boost Mobile phones may be activated. However, you should verify the service condition of an old Boost phone before activating it. Boost Mobile also allows you to activate your account with a non-Boost phone as long as it is unlocked. You may activate your Boost Mobile without going to the shop by using the online activation site or phoning Boost customer support.
You must must have a SIM card in order to activate your Boost Mobile phone. SIM cards are included with new Boost Mobile phones, however they must be bought separately for old or non-Boost phones.
- Through Boost Mobile’s chat feature, you may purchase a Boost Mobile SIM card online. This safe approach is a simple and quick way to get a SIM card.
- A SIM card may also be obtained from any Boost shop or kiosk.
- Another option for purchasing a SIM card is to contact customer support by calling the Boost hotline or using the website’s customer service chat tool.
How Do I Activate a Boost Mobile Phone Through The Internet? – (no charge)
You may use the online activation platform to activate your Boost Mobile phone for free, which is accessible for both Boost Mobile-purchased phones and unlocked devices. This works on all devices (Android, iPhone, and Windows), and there is no price to activate it.
To activate your Boost Mobile-purchased phone, follow these steps.
- Go to https://activate.boostmobile.com/primary/activations-home on the Boost mobile activation page.
- Select ‘New Customer’ from the ‘Make a Selection option,’ then ‘Activate New Device’.
- Choose whether you want to get a ‘New Number’ or ‘Port an Existing Number.’
- Input information about your device, such as the ESN or Serial Number.
- To complete establishing your Boost Mobile account, follow the on-screen steps.
- On your phone, you may now utilize a Boost Mobile SIM card.
# 2) How to Reactivate a Boost Phone that Has Been Inactivated
- Go to https://activate.boostmobile.com/primary/activations-home to activate your Boost Mobile account online.
- The first step is to verify the phone’s service status by pressing the ‘Check Activation Status’ button.
- Select the ‘New Customer’ option if the phone hasn’t been activated yet. If you already have an account, log in and add a new phone number.
- Before activating the smartphone, new customers must register an account with the relevant information such as their name, address, and payment information.
# 3) To activate a phone that isn’t Boosted (BYOB)
- Go to https://activate.boostmobile.com/primary/activations-home on the Boost Mobile website to get started.
- From the drop-down option, choose ‘New.’
- Select ‘Use My Own Device.’
- Choose whether you want to get a ‘New Number’ or ‘Port An Existing Number.’
- Select whether or not you wish to add more lines to your account.
- Then, to finish the activation procedure, follow the on-screen instructions.
You may effectively activate your Boost Mobile phone without having to invest any money by following the steps outlined above. After that, you may choose the plan that you believe would work best for you.
How Do You Activate a Boost Mobile Phone Via Customer Service? – No cost (no charge)
By contacting customer support, you may activate your Boost Mobile phone. This procedure is also applicable to both new and old phone models running various operating systems (Android, iPhone and Windows). This may be accomplished by following the methods outlined below:
- Using an ankfber phone, dial 888-BOOST-4U (1-888-266-7848) to reach the Boost Mobile Activation line.
- Keep your IMEI or SIM ID number with you at all times.
- A voice prompt will urge you to give your Boost Mobile phone number.
- If you already have an account, you may enter your phone number. If not, hang in there and wait for the popup to ask you to choose a new phone number or transfer your old one.
- Continue to follow the audio instructions and, when prompted, enter the IMEI or SIM ID number on the keypad.
- When prompted, provide your name, address, and other pertinent information.
- After that, you’ll be prompted to enter your payment information and choose a Boost Mobile plan.
- By the time the conversation concludes, your phone will be in the process of being activated.
- Try making a call a few minutes after the activation procedure to see whether your phone has been activated.
How Do You Use a Boost Mobile SIM Kit To Activate Your Phone?
This strategy is appropriate for those who use the BYOP (bring-your-own-phone) option.
- Purchase a Boost Mobile SIM kit at a Boost store/kiosk located in certain locations.
- Three different SIM cards are included in the Boost SIM package.
- Each SIM card is designed for a certain phone model.
- You may provide us your device ID to find out which SIM to use.
- Insert the SIM card and turn it on.
The last step in the process is picking on the Boost Mobile phone plan that will work best for you once you’ve completed the whole activation procedure. Boost Mobile provides a variety of monthly plans for people and families, with costs and bundles ranging depending on how much data is consumed. The mobile phone plans include voice, text, and data plans, as well as hotspot eligibility, which is limited depending on the data package you choose.
Is it possible to use my Boost Mobile SIM card in a different phone?
Yes. If the necessity arises or if you are unsatisfied with your current phone model, you may transfer your SIM card to another phone while maintaining your phone number. Using numerous phone numbers is simple with SIM cards since switching between them is simple.
If I don’t use the free method, how much will Boost Activation cost?
There is no activation cost if you use the activation PIN number that comes inside the box to activate a freshly acquired Boost Mobile phone. A one-time $10 reactivation charge will be asked if you activate without an activation PIN number.
Is it necessary for me to have a SIM card in order to activate my Boost Mobile?
Both new and secondhand phones, as well as non-Boost phones, need a SIM card to begin the activation procedure. Newly acquired Boost cell phones come with SIM cards already installed, however you may purchase a Boost Mobile SIM card online, in Boost stores/kiosks, or via Boost customer service for old or non-Boost phones.
Why isn’t my smartphone compatible with Boost Mobile’s services?
Some phones are incompatible because they are locked to a different carrier or because certain components prohibit them from being unlocked (such as if a phone has been reported missing or stolen)
What Should I Do If My Phone Is Locked to a Different Carrier?
Before you attempt to activate a Boost Mobile SIM card on your phone, you must first unlock it using one of the legitimate unlocking methods permitted by your carrier.
If you want additional company phone activation methods, you may choose from the following:
- How To Activate A Sprint iPhone.
- How to Get a Verizon Prepaid Phone Activated.
- How To Activate New iPhone AT&T.
It’s critical to activate your Boost Mobile phone since you won’t be able to enjoy the company’s services if you don’t. Boost allows you to utilize their services on either new or old Boost mobile phones, as well as non-Boost unlocked phones. Individuals who want to use Boost Mobile services on their own devices may now do so thanks to the BYOP integration.
Using the many ways detailed in this post, you may activate your Boost Mobile phone for free in a very simple and quick manner. All you have to do is choose the way that you believe is the most convenient for you, and if it doesn’t work, you can try another. And hopefully, you’ll be able to use Boost Mobile services with your phone.
The “how much is boost mobile activation fee in store” is a question that has been asked quite a few times. Boost Mobile phone activation fees vary depending on the store location.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I activate a Boost Mobile phone without activating it?
A: To activate a Boost Mobile phone without activating it, you need to make sure that the SIM card is removed before turning on your device.
Do you have to pay to activate a Boost Mobile phone?
A: To activate a Boost Mobile phone, you would need to pay the activation fee with your credit card. However, there are promotional offers available from time-to-time which may waive this charge or reduce it.
How do I activate my Boost Mobile phone manually?
A: There are 2 ways to manually activate your Boost Mobile phone. The first is by dialing *228, then pressing 1 on the keypad.
The second way is if you have a PIN code set up on your account, simply enter in that 4 digit number and press 5# or #5#
- 72786 boost not working
- boost mobile activation not working
- boost mobile customer service activation
- boost mobile activate new sim card
- boost mobile sim card