Netflix, the popular streaming service, has been having some serious issues with their servers recently. They have seen an increase in error code M7111 (500 Internal Error).
“Netflix error code m7111-1331” is a system error that can occur when trying to watch Netflix. The error usually occurs because the video file was not downloaded from the internet, or it was corrupted during download.
Have you observed the problem number M7111-1331-5059 when watching Netflix videos? The notice – You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy – appears with the problem code. Please disable any of these services and retry.
It means Netflix’s systems have discovered that you are accessing their material using a VPN, unblocker, or proxy service.
Because Netflix’s content catalog differs by area, the error code appears. When you use a VPN or proxy to connect to their servers, you are attempting to circumvent your geolocation. It’s also possible that you’re attempting to access geo-restricted material.
Netflix will ban you if they discover the connection, and you will be unable to access the network to watch videos.
Netflix has tools that sniff out IP addresses and servers used by certain VPN providers, so it can discover proxies. A few VPN providers are also used by the streaming firm.
That implies you can use a VPN to view movies on the site. Netflix, on the other hand, must recognize the VPN in order to enable you to access material secretly.
M7111-1331-5059 is the error code. When viewing original movies and programs, it might be aggravating. However, there are a few options for resolving the issue.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Fix Netflix Error M7111-1331-5059
- 1.1 Method #1: Turn off your VPN.
- 1.2 Method #2: Turn off your proxy server.
- 1.3 Method #3: Clear the cache and cookies in your browser.
- 1.4 Method #4: Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- 1.5 Method #5: Netflix should be contacted.
How to Fix Netflix Error M7111-1331-5059
- Turn off your VPN.
- Turn off your proxy server.
- Clear the cache and cookies in your browser.
- Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
- Netflix should be contacted.
Each solution is explained in full below.
Method #1: Turn off your VPN.
You need to Turn off your VPN., proxy, or any software that is routing your online traffic outside of your geolocation or region.
It is the most effective method for resolving the Netflix VPN problem and enabling you to continue watching Netflix material without interruption. Depending on the device or operating system you’re using, you may disable your VPN.
If you’re using a computer,
follow the steps below to Turn off your VPN..
- Return to the beginning
- Select Control Panel from the drop-down menu.
- Click on the Network and Internet tab.
- Click Network and Sharing Center in the new window.
- Change Adapter Settings is located on the left side of the window.
A list of all your network connections, as well as your computer’s adapters, will show. Right-click on your active VPN and choose Delete to turn it off.
Users of Mac OS X
The following steps will allow you to Turn off your VPN..
- Activate the Apple Menu.
- Select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Go to Network Control Panel and choose it.
- Select Network Port Configurations from the Show menu.
- Remove any current VPN connections before clicking Apply Now.
Your VPN proxy settings will be deleted if you follow these procedures. However, in order for the changes to take effect, click OK and restart your computer. To finish the deletion procedure, reboot your router.
Also see: How to Resolve Netflix Error Code m7703-1003
For iPhone and iPad users
If you are using an iOS device, follow the steps below to Turn off your VPN..
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Choose General.
- Where VPN is required, choose it.
- Choose Delete Profile.
- Select Remove once more to confirm you wish to delete the profile.
After that, you’ll need to restart your device for the modifications to take effect.
On the Android platform,
If you are using Android, you can Turn off your VPN. by following the steps below.
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Select “More” from the drop-down menu.
- Select VPN.
- Press the Delete key.
To save your settings and turn off VPN, choose Okay.
It’s worth noting that you can view Netflix movies even if you’re using a VPN or proxy. Sign up with a VPN service provider that supports or is recognized by Netflix to do this.
Method #2: Turn off your proxy server.
Apart from disabling your VPN, you need to Turn off your proxy server. to continue watching content and fix the Netflix error. You can disable the proxy server from your browser.
Disabling or modifying proxy settings is done differently in each browser.
When using Internet Explorer,
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Select LAN settings from the Connections tab in the new window.
- Uncheck the option labeled – Use a proxy server for your LAN under Proxy Server. (Dial-up and VPN connections are not affected by these settings.)
- Under the Connections tab, click OK, then OK.
At this time, you should have deactivated your proxy settings. To have the changes take effect, restart your Internet Explorer browser.
For use with Google Chrome
- Select Settings from the Chrome Menu in the browser’s toolbar.
- Select Advanced.
- To access the Internet Properties window, go to the System panel and click on Open Proxy Settings.
- Click LAN Settings in the Internet Properties box.
- Remove the check from the box. Detect settings automatically
- To close the windows, click OK then OK.
The steps above will Turn off your proxy server. and fix the VPN streaming error on Google Chrome.
- Go to the Options menu.
- Scroll down to Network Proxy and choose Settings from the drop-down menu.
- A window called Connections Settings will appear.
- Check No Proxy in the new window.
- Click OK
To make the changes take effect, restart Firefox.
Safari is a web browser.
- Select Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Change Settings may be found under the Advanced tab.
- Remove the check from the box. For your LAN, use a proxy server.
- Click OK
To apply the changes, restart your Safari browser and try to connect to the Netflix network.
On Windows 10, here’s a video of the identical procedure.
You should be able to watch movies without encountering the M711-1331-5059 problem code.
Your browser data may become obsolete or damaged in certain instances. When attempting to visit some websites, such as Netflix, outdated data might create issues.
Even if you aren’t streaming Netflix video via a private network, it might result in a VPN issue. To repair the Netflix VPN problem, delete your browser cookies and cache.
Method #4: Contact your Internet Service Provider (ISP).
Even if you aren’t using a VPN, the Netflix VPN error might occur. Contact your Internet Service Provider to resolve the issue. Your ISP will investigate the issue and, if necessary, stop Domain Name Server rerouting.
DNS hijacking is often used by ISPs to gather data or show adverts. Many issues may arise as a result of such efforts, including IP address conflicts and page redirection.
Method #5: Netflix should be contacted.
If the above steps do not fix the Netflix not working problem, Netflix should be contacted. for troubleshooting.
The support staff will be able to figure out why your IP address has been connected to a VPN or proxy server. They will also detail additional measures that might assist you in resolving the issue.
Hopefully, our Netflix error code m7111-1331-5059 advice has helped you resolve the issue.
When viewing the streaming site, avoid utilizing VPNs and proxies to prevent this problem in the future. Sign up with a VPN business that recognizes Netflix if you value your privacy but yet want to utilize “unblocker” services.
Guides that are related
The “netflix error code m7111-1103-408” is a Netflix error code that can be fixed with the help of the steps below.
- netflix error code m7111-1331 reddit
- netflix error code m7111-1957-205000
- error code m7111-1309 netflix
- m7111 netflix
- netflix error m7111-1101