Punch Hit Meter is a simple yet addictive game where you must hit the right punch in order to save your princess. As soon as someone punches, their score will start increasing and if they miss with too many fingers then their health goes down.
The “punches” is a game that has been downloaded over 100 million times. It’s an arcade style fighting game with simple controls. The PC version of the game includes all of its content, including new features such as multiplayer and touch-based controls.
Are you looking for a solution to get Meter for punches landed for your Windows 10/8/7 computer? Then you’ve come to the right spot. Continue reading to learn how to download and install Punch Hit Meter, one of the greatest casual game apps for PC.
The majority of the applications accessible on the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store are designed specifically for mobile devices. But did you know that even if the official version for the PC platform isn’t available, you may still use any of your favorite Android or iOS applications on your laptop? Yes, there are a few easy strategies you can use to install Android applications on a Windows laptop and utilize them the same way you would on an Android phone.
In this post, we’ll show you how to get Punch Hit Meter for PC in a step-by-step process. So, before we get started, let’s have a look at the Punch Hit Meter’s technical characteristics.
Table of Contents
- 1 Technical Specifications for the Punch Hit Meter for PC
- 2 Download Punch Hit Meter for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
- 3 Conclusion for Punch Hit Meter for PC:
Technical Specifications for the Punch Hit Meter for PC
|Name||Punch Hit Meter|
|Category||Play a lighthearted game|
Punch Hit Meter is the most popular app in the Casual Game category on Google Play. It has a lot of positive feedback and ratings. Punch Hit Meter for Windows currently has over 100,000+ installs and a 3.7 star average user aggregate rating.
If you haven’t already done so, go to the Google Play Store and download Punch Hit Meter. It’s worth downloading on your phone –
Download Punch Hit Meter for Windows 10/8/7 Laptop:
These days, the majority of applications are created just for mobile devices. PUBG, Subway Surfers, Snapseed, Beauty Plus, and other games and applications are exclusively accessible on Android and iOS. However, Android emulators enable us to run all of these applications on a PC.
So, even though there isn’t an official version of Punch Hit Meter for PC, you may still play it using emulators. In this tutorial, we’ll show you how to utilize Punch Hit Meter on PC using two popular Android emulators.
Download Punch Hit Meter for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 1:
Bluestacks is a popular Android emulator that allows you to run Android apps on your Windows PC. The Bluestacks application is also available for Mac OS. In this technique, we will download and install Punch Hit Meter for PC Windows 10/8/7 Laptop using Bluestacks. Let’s get started with our step-by-step installation instructions.
- Step 1: If you haven’t already, download the Bluestacks program from the link below – Bluestacks for PC may be downloaded here.
- Step 2: The installation method is straightforward and uncomplicated. Open the Bluestacks emulator when it has been successfully installed.
- Step 3: The Bluestacks software may take a while to load at first. You should be able to view the Bluestacks Home screen after it has been launched.
- Step 4: Bluestacks comes with Google Play Store pre-installed. Locate Playstore on the home screen and double-click it to access it.
- Step 5: Now go to the Software Store and look for the app you want to install on your computer. In our situation, we’ll look for Punch Hit Meter to download and install on our PC.
- Step 6: Punch Hit Meter will be installed on Bluestacks immediately when you click the Install button. The program may be found in Bluestacks’ list of installed applications.
Simply double-click the program icon in Bluestacks to launch the Punch Hit Meter app on your PC. You may use the app in the same manner as you would on an Android or iOS phone.
If you have an APK file, Bluestacks has a feature called Import APK File. You do not need to download the game from the Google Playstore. However, it is suggested that you use the regular procedure to install any Android apps.
Bluestacks’ newest version comes with a slew of impressive features. The Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone is practically 6X quicker than Bluestacks4. So, if you want to install Punch Hit Meter on your PC, Bluestacks is the way to go. Bluestacks requires a PC with a minimum setup. If you don’t, you can have trouble loading high-end games like PUBG.
Download Punch Hit Meter for Windows 10/8/7 – Method 2:
MEmu play is yet another famous Android emulator that has recently gained a lot of attention. It’s very adaptable, quick, and specifically intended for gaming. Now we’ll show how to use MemuPlay to get Punch Hit Meter for Windows 10 or 8 or 7 laptops.
- Step 1: Get MemuPlay and install it on your computer. Memu Play Website has a download link for you. Download the program from the official website.
- Step 2: Once the emulator is installed, launch it and look for the Google Playstore app icon on the Memuplay home screen. To open, just double-tap on it.
- Step 3: Go to the Google Play Store and look for the Punch Hit Meter app. Locate the Tappaz.Games developer’s official app and click the Install button.
- Step 4: Punch Hit Meter may be seen on MEmu Play’s home screen after successful installation.
MemuPlay is a straightforward and straightforward application. When compared to Bluestacks, it is really light. You can play high-end games like PUBG, Mini Militia, Temple Run, and others since it is built for gaming.
Conclusion for Punch Hit Meter for PC:
With its simple but effective UI, Punch Hit Meter has gained a lot of traction. We’ve compiled a list of two of the most effective ways to install Punch Hit Meter on a PC or laptop running Windows. Both of the aforementioned emulators are widely used to run Apps on a computer. To acquire Punch Hit Meter for Windows 10 PC, you may use any of these techniques.
This brings us to the end of our Punch Hit Meter Download for PC post. Please let us know if you have any questions or have any problems when installing Emulators or Punch Hit Meter for Windows in the comments section. We’ll be happy to assist you!
Watch This Video-
- how to punch faster