Phone messages are precious: written in your own hand, out of concern, or to someone you love. It seems like they should last forever, and we would never want to lose them. The truth is that we sometimes accidentally delete them, or, for any number of reasons, we can lose them.
Losing your Viber messages, WhatsApp messages, Facebook messages, Twitter messages, or any other form of text messaging chat message has never been easier. With Viber Messenger and Viber Out, you can recover deleted messaged from iPhone and Android phone easily.
The world of modern computing is one where things tend to go astray. Sometimes, you accidentally delete an important file you meant to save, or a friend may accidentally send a sensitive message to the wrong person. Luckily there is a way to recover these data.
Have you ever erased Viber messages from your iPhone by accident?
Are you trying to figure out how to get deleted Viber messages back on your iPhone?
If you answered yes, don’t worry; you’re not alone in this circumstance.
In this article, you’ll learn about some of the most effective ways to recover deleted Viber messages on your iPhone.
iOS Data Recovery Software is available for free download.
(* The free version merely scans and displays recoverable data.)
Everyone has heard of the Viber app, which is growing in popularity by the day and has around 100 million iPhone users.
It’s mostly used to send free messages such as voice, texts, videos, and photographs, as well as share locations and make calls to family and friends.
However, Viber has one flaw: it does not save any message history on its server. It also doesn’t provide a way to save all Viber calls, text messages, or other data.
It means that if you lose your Viber chats or messages by accident, they are lost forever.
There’s no need to panic if you’re looking for remedies in this case. Continue reading to learn how to restore deleted Viber messages on iPhone, both with and without a backup.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is it possible to restore Viber messages that have been deleted from an iPhone?
- 2 How do I get deleted Viber messages back on my iPhone?
- 2.1 Method 1: How to recover lost Viber messages from an iPhone without a backup (Recommended)
- 2.2 Follow these steps to get your Viber messages back.
- 2.3 Method 2: Recover deleted Viber texts through email
- 2.4 Method 3: Recovering Viber conversations from an iCloud backup
- 2.5 Method 4: Recover Viber chats from an iPhone backup using iCloud.
- 2.6 Method 5: Use an iTunes backup to recover deleted Viber messages.
- 3 FAQ:
- 3.1 Is it possible to restore Viber messages?
- 3.2 How can I get my Viber messages back if I don’t have a backup?
- 3.3 Is it true that Viber messages are saved on the server?
- 3.4 Conclusion
- 3.5 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3.6 Related Tags
Is it possible to restore Viber messages that have been deleted from an iPhone?
Well, whether you will receive the deleted messages from Viber or not is entirely dependent on the situation. However, if you already backed up your chats on iTunes or iCloud, you may be able to recover them.
Yes, it is possible to recover deleted Viber messages from an iPhone, I must state.
But what if you don’t have an iTunes or iCloud backup?
In such case, too, there is a way to recover a deleted secret Viber conversation. The iOS devices contain a capability that allows them to save data in a SQLite database.
When data is erased, the system’s status changes from “Allocated” to “Unallocated,” yet the original data remains.
When you produce new data, the previously deleted data is rewritten in the ‘Unallocated’ area.
As a result, the missing one will be lost forever, however there is a chance to recover lost or deleted Viber messages on iPhone till new data is created.
In the meanwhile, if you use a third-party tool, you can recover your lost Viber chats and other data, but don’t use your phone until you’ve recovered everything.
How do I get deleted Viber messages back on my iPhone?
Now for the meat of the article, I’ll go through some better techniques to recover inaccessible Viber chats on iPhone.
Go over the strategies, and I hope they may assist you in dealing with the matter more effectively.
Method 1: How to recover lost Viber messages from an iPhone without a backup (Recommended)
Using iOS Data Recovery is the most efficient and effective technique to recover deleted Viber messages on iPhone. It is one of the most effective ways to recover lost or deleted Viber messages from your iPhone.
The best thing is that this software not only allows you to recover Viber messages, but it also allows you to recover other types of data such as contacts, photos, videos, notes, WhatsApp, call logs, and more. Whatever the reason for the chats being erased, this sophisticated program can effectively restore deleted Viber messages from iPhone.
It works with every iPhone model, including the iPhone 12/11/iPhone XR/XS (Max), and it’s compatible with iOS 15/14/13/ iOS 12. It’s simple to use and doesn’t require any technical knowledge.
So, all you have to do is download iOS Data Recovery software and use it to recover lost Viber messages on your iPhone without a backup.
Recover lost/deleted files from iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches with iOS Data Recovery.
The greatest and most successful tool for recovering data from iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches that has been lost, destroyed, or is unavailable. The following are some distinctive features:
- Directly recover images, contacts, iMessages, videos, WhatsApp, Kik, Viber, call logs, documents, notes, and other data kinds.
- Recover data lost due to a broken screen, an accident, an unintended factory reset, formatting, a virus attack, or other circumstances.
- Allows you to “Recover” deleted files without a backup with a single click.
- All iOS versions, including iOS 13/14, are supported.
Follow these steps to get your Viber messages back.
Method 2: Recover deleted Viber texts through email
If you make a habit of backing up all of your data, you’ve probably also sent your chats to email.
You can directly download the Viber chats from email by going through Viber > More > Settings > Calls and Messages > Email Message History > Send Viber Messages to email.
All you have to do now is connect into your email account and download the most recent backup. Viber talks in CSV format can be downloaded from this page.
Method 3: Recovering Viber conversations from an iCloud backup
Backup is critical, and if you have an iCloud backup of those chats, restoring or extracting them from that backup is simple.
So, here are the measures to take:
- To begin, turn on your iPhone and sign in to your iCloud account.
- When you launch Viber on your iPhone, a popup will appear, asking if you wish to restore your Viber content.
- Then select “Restore Now” from the drop-down menu.
- Finally, wait a few seconds for all of your chats to be recovered.
Method 4: Recover Viber chats from an iPhone backup using iCloud.
You already know that anytime your iPhone connects to the internet, iCloud backs up all of your data.
Following the instructions below is another way to recover lost Viber messages from iCloud:
- First, go to Settings > General > Reset > Erase All Content and Settings to erase every data from iPhone
- After that, follow the on-screen setup unless you come across Apps & Data Screen. Then click on “Restore from iCloud Backup”
- Sign in to iCloud using your Apple ID now.
- Then choose the backup that contains your Viber conversations.
- Now you must wait till the restore is completed.
Method 5: Use an iTunes backup to recover deleted Viber messages.
Every Apple customer has iTunes backup, which allows them to back up and recover their data. You can restore your Viber talks to your phone if you backed them up before deleting them using iTunes.
You must take the following steps:
- First, make sure your PC/Mac has the most recent version of iTunes installed.
- Now launch iTunes and connect your gadget to your computer.
- The “Summary” panel will appear when you tap on the iPhone symbol.
- Then tap “Restore Backup” and choose the appropriate Viber message backup.
- Finally, wait till the transfer process is completed.
Although this procedure is beneficial, it does have one drawback.
When attempting to restore Viber messages on an iPhone, you will be unable to do so selectively and will be forced to restore the whole backup. There is a risk that new data will be replaced as a result of this.
What should you do in this situation? Don’t worry, you should unquestionably follow #method1.
Is it possible to restore Viber messages?
Yes, Viber messages can be recovered from an existing backup. You can simply go to Settings > Viber backup and then click on the ‘Restore’ option. Here, you can see the backup details of the previous one and finally click on the Restore option to get back Viber chats.
How can I get my Viber messages back if I don’t have a backup?
You’ll need to employ a professional program if you don’t have a backup of your Viber communications. The steps are as follows:
- First, get iPhone data recovery software and install it.
- Connect your iPhone to a computer after that.
- Select the files to be scanned now.
- After that, preview the items before recovering them.
- Finally, select the Recover option to restore all Viber communications.
Is it true that Viber messages are saved on the server?
No, Viber does not save any of its users’ personal communications on its servers. Viber’s server does not copy any of the messages that are delivered.
Viber is a well-known software that is used all over the world, and many people use it to carry on essential discussions that they never want to lose.
However, accidents sometimes happen, resulting in unforeseen situations and data loss.
I’ve mentioned some of the finest techniques to recover deleted Viber messages on iPhone in this blog, and I hope that it will assist you in dealing with the situation.
Use the iOS Data Recovery program to restore deleted Viber messages without a backup for quick and advanced solutions.
Also, if you have any questions or recommendations, please leave them in the comment area below.
You can also contact us through our social media sites, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Harry Jhonson is a technical writer and has experience of 7 years in SEO. He gathers effective solutions to deal with all problems like data recovery, errors, and others related to Android & iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch) devices.
Set the content for your Author Custom HTML Tab on your Profile page.
Apple deleted Viber messages on their phones, and it’s becoming an increasing problem for users. Also, it’s hard for users to reset their phone to factory settings, so what should you do if you can’t recover your Viber messages? Here are 5 proven ways to recover deleted Viber messages on iPhone!. Read more about how to restore viber messages on iphone and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I recover deleted messages from Viber without iPhone backup?
Unfortunately, Viber does not have an option to recover deleted messages.
Can you undelete Viber messages?
Unfortunately, Viber does not allow users to undelete messages. This is due to the fact that they are unable to retrieve deleted data from their servers.
How do I recover permanently deleted text messages from my iPhone?
To recover permanently deleted text messages from your iPhone, you must have a backup of the device. If you do not have a backup, there are several programs that can help you retrieve them.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- how to restore viber messages on iphone
- how to restore viber messages on pc
- viber recovery tool iphone
- viber recovery tool
- android viber recovery tool